Read the latest report about how Delivery Anxiety is affecting eCommerce Conversion rates
Personal Prints increases shipping revenue by 45% with FenixCommerce
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
increase in online conversion
increase in shipping revenue
Founded in 1998 by nationally renowned artist Scott Kennedy, personal prints is a family-owned art publishing company that offers hundreds of personalizable art prints. Each print is one-of-a-kind, custom-personalized by the Personal Prints team of in-house artists according to instructions supplied by the shopper at check-out.
ANNUAL REVENUE: $2M to $5M FULFILLMENT LOCATIONS: 1
Tyler Kennedy | Co-founder and CEO | Personal Prints
Not only are we now starting to see the conversion impact of the Fenix platform, but we’ve seen a significant jump in shipping revenue owing to the specific, accurate delivery dates Fenix enables. And the Fenix team is a joy to work with!
The Personal Prints team works hard to get every order personalized according to the buyer’s instructions and out the door within 2-3 business days. Because their products are often purchased as gifts, and already incur a relatively long lead time, it’s very important to the Personal Prints team to:
1. Offer their customers the most efficient shipping options possible and 2. Ensure that accurate delivery dates are being displayed from the moment a customer first looks at a product.
Tyler Kennedy, Co-Owner and Marketing Director of Personal Prints, learned about the FenixCommerce from other clients on social media, connected with our CEO in January 2019 and was live within a month. Personal Prints is using Fenix to:
1. Provide inventory visibility into all shipping locations
2. Calculate accurate delivery dates and costs for their customized products based on configurable fulfillment parameters and real-time carrier information
3. Display the fastest estimate on the Product Page, lowest cost estimate in Cart, and all options in Checkout
4. Offer an upgraded, date-specific “priority” option that brings in an incremental $2.95 per order for the 21% of orders where it’s selected